- Stretch both arms to the sides, and bend over your right leg.
- Stand about 3 feet apart on the floor, placing toes on your right foot poising 90 degrees, and left foot to 45 degrees.
- Let your right hand touch the floor, or you can rest it on your right leg below, and stretch the fingertips of your left hand upward to the ceiling.
- Then turn your gaze upward, and hold your 5 breaths.
- Stand up and repeat these moves on opposite sides.
- The Frog
3:00 – 4:00 minutes
- Bring down elbows and forearms to the floor.
- Begin with your hands and knees; then stretch your knees out to the sides as much as you can comfortably.
- Exhale slowly and press hips backward till you feel a stretch in your inner thighs.
- Then hold for 5 breaths.
- At last rock your hips forward and press up to hands and knees to complete the move.
- Bridge with Kegel
- Lose up again. Then lie on back with knees bent, make sure feet on floor and heels closer to the butt as much as possible.
- Then place arms on the floor, get your palms down and your fingertips pointing toward heels.
- Exhale, while pressing feet and arms to the floor, and then push your hips upward to the ceiling.
- Hold your position and begin Kegel exercises: Contract the muscles as try stopping urinating, hold up to 1 or 2 counts, then release; repeat this move for 10 times.
- Gently lower down hips to the floor, then repeat till the end of a minute.
Thank you for visiting us. Keep visiting us for more fitness tutorials for everyday life.