Soup is a liquid food, commonly served warm or hot and occasionally cold. It may contain meat and vegetables with stock, juice, water or other liquid. Here is a recipe of Swan’s summer soup which consists of avocado, tomato, corn and fresh cilantro.
- Large tomatoes – 4
- Avocado (peeled, pitted and diced) – 1
- Fresh corn kernels – 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes (diced) – 2
- Fresh cilantro (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Place 4 large tomatoes in a juicer and extract the juice.
- Then combine the tomato juice, 2 diced tomatoes, diced avocado and corn kernels well in a medium bowl.
- Add fresh chopped cilantro and lemon juice to the tomato and avocado mixture.
- Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place it to a serving dish and serve.
This soup is a cold summer soup which will give you a refreshing taste. To get the best flavor, use the freshest and ripest ingredients. You can serve this soup with a little bowl of a fruity extra virgin olive oil or with a loaf of crusty bread.