Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer
You may have known coconut oil’s excellent effects on the skin. But do you know that it also works wonders on your lips if used as a lip balm?Yeah, you’ve read it right. Coconut oil has natural moisturizing and healing properties that will make it a perfect lip balm that can be used directly on your lips. Here, we have what you specifically need to whip up a luscious lip balm – a range of the simplest & best lip balm recipes. Just take a glance at them.
Coconut Oil Lip Gloss
As you know, coconuts have multiple qualities that will be beneficial for your lips from getting dry. Use this DIY method to make a simple yet effective lip gloss for your lips.
To make this lip balm, you’ll need one teaspoon of coconut oil & one teaspoon of petroleum jelly. That’s all.
- First, you’ve to melt the petroleum jelly by using either heating the gelatin in a pan or microwaving it or using double boiler technique.
- The second step is to mix the petroleum jelly with coconut oil.
- Lastly, pour the mixture into a container and freeze it for 20-30 minutes.
Use this natural lip gloss to have glowing lips.
Coconut Oil And Jojoba Oil Lip Balm
Jojoba oil is commonly used in many beauty products more often than you think. Not only does it have moisturizing qualities, which makes it an excellent ingredient for conditioning skin & lips, but also is more stable and has a longer shelf life as well as is virtually odorless. For these reasons it’s one of the most sought after substances in the beauty industry.
You’ll be required a tablespoon of coconut oil and
Five drops of jojoba oil to make this excellent lip balm with few easy steps to follow.
- Melt the coconut oil first by using a double boiler technique.
- Then in the second step, put five drops of jojoba oil along with the coconut oil & mix well.
- At last, put the mixture in a container and freeze it for around 20 to 30 minutes.
Try this recipe for protecting your lips from getting dried & flaky.
Cocoa Butter And Coconut Oil Lip Gloss
Soft cocoa butter is an excellent natural ingredient that will help you to moisturize and protect your chapped lips. Mix it with coconut oil to form a lip balm that is going to soothe your dry & chapped lips.
Just like other recipes, you’ll need only two components to make this lip balm, such as two tablespoons of coconut oil and one tablespoon of grated cocoa butter.
- The first step will be as usual, like melting the butter. You can melt butter by using a pan.
- The next step is adding two tablespoons of coconut oil and mixing it thoroughly.
- At last, step transfers the mixture into a container and freeze it for about half an hour.
Prep this lip gloss at your home using the ingredients & method.
Coconut Oil And Vaseline Lip Gloss
We all know vaseline as the name of a famous brand of petroleum jelly, and we all use it as a healing balm and ointment for wounds, burns, and chafed skin or lock up the moisture. But mix it with coconut oil & have the best lip gloss you’ll love using on your lips.
As from the headline, you’d be able to guess that you’ll need coconut oil & vaseline petroleum jelly. But the amount of these ingredients you’ll need is ½ teaspoon of coconut oil, and one tablespoon of vaseline petroleum jelly and the making process is in following section.
- You need to melt the Vaseline as usual in a pan.
- After that, add coconut oil to it & mix well.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a small lip balm container and let it cool.
Make this vaseline hybrid lip balm to protect your sweet lips from getting dried & chapped.
Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Lip Balm
You may have known aloe vera as a ‘wonder plant’ with its endless beneficial qualities for your health, skin & lips. People are using this plant for centuries till now, and you can make a gloss using the gel of aloe vera and coconut oil by following the below process.
The ingredients you’ll need to make this lip balm are one tablespoon of coconut oil, ½ tablespoon of carnauba wax, and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Like the usual method, melt first the coconut oil and carnauba wax in a pan on low heat.
- Let the mixture cool down in second step.
- After that, add aloe vera gel to it and mix it well.
- Lastly, pour the concoction into a container and let it set.
This aloe vera infused lip balm would be the protective barrier for your lips in cold, dry winter.
Coconut Oil And Olive Oil Lip Gloss
Olive oil has vitamin contents, moisturizing effects, and antioxidant properties that are helpful for your skin and health. Use olive oil & coconut oil to make an ideal lip balm for protecting your lips.
You’ll need a tablespoon of coconut oil, one tablespoon of carnauba wax, and one teaspoon of olive oil for making this lip balm.
- As usual, melt the coconut oil, carnauba wax, and olive oil in a pan on low heat.
- After that, mix them well.
- At last, put the mixture into a container and let it cool.
This oil mixture lip gloss is high for nourishing your lips.
Vanilla And Coconut Oil Lip Gloss
You love vanilla, don’t you? Like to put vanilla fragrance in your lips? Then you’ll love to make & use this DIY vanilla & coconut oil lip balm recipe.
One tablespoon of coconut oil, one tablespoon of carnauba wax, and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract are required to produce this balm.
- Liquefy carnauba wax and coconut oil in a pan.
- Then put vanilla extract to it and mix well.
- In the end, pour the mixture into a container and freeze it.
Have a fragranced lip balm for your lips by using just vanilla and coconut oil with this secure method.
Coconut Oil And Shea Butter Lip Gloss
Shea butter is extracted from nuts produced by the African Shea tree. It is used in many cosmetics for its moisturizing properties, anti-inflammatory properties, and also assists the skin in creating collagen. You can also make shea butter and coconut oil balm for your sweet lips by following the DIY method.
Ingredients such as a tablespoon of coconut oil, one tablespoon of carnauba wax, and one tablespoon of shea butter will be needed to make this lip gloss.
- You need to liquefy the coconut oil, carnauba wax, and shea butter in a pan and mix well.
- Pour the composition into a container and then freeze it.
This is easy to make lip gloss using just shea butter & coconut oil.
Coconut Oil And Red Palm Fruit Oil Lip Gloss
Red palm oil is a tropical oil that is extracted from the palm fruit. It contains a variety of carotenoids and antioxidants properties. Make lip balm with red palm fruit oil and coconut oil with the following process.
You will want ingredients like a tablespoon of coconut oil, one teaspoon of red palm fruit oil, and one tablespoon of natural beeswax or carnauba wax.
- Let the coconut oil and natural beeswax or carnauba wax melt in a pan.
- Add the red palm fruit oil to it and mix it thoroughly.
- At last, pour it into a balm container and cool it.
Make this lip gloss with the mentioned ingredients & simple steps and apply it to have a smooth, rich lip.
Coconut Oil And Lavender Lip Balm
Lavender oil comes from the lavender herb, which is native to northern Africa and the mountainous regions of the Mediterranean. Lavender essential oil is highly regarded for skin and beauty and is commonly used in fragrances and shampoos to help purify the skin. Infusing the lavender essential oil and coconut oil, you can create a fragranced lip balm.
The ingredients you’ll need to form this gloss are ½ tablespoons of coconut oil, one tablespoon of carnauba wax or natural beeswax, and ten drops of lavender essential oil.
- The first step is to liquefy the coconut oil and carnauba wax in a pan on low heat.
- Then add the lavender essential oil to it and mix well.
- Pour the concoction into a balm tube or container and freeze it at last.
It’s easy to produce, natural, and pocket-friendly lip gloss you will need in winter.